Buy Disney V.I.P. CeCe Jones Fashion Doll - 2012

Looking for GREATE DEALS & BEST BUY on Disney V.I.P. CeCe Jones Fashion Doll - 2012 ? You are in the right place to get Cheapest Disney V.I.P. CeCe. You can compare prices and read reviews on Disney V.I.P. CeCe here.

Find The Best Place to Buy

You can purchase this amazing Disney V.I.P. CeCe at Amazon with Fast & Free Super Saver Shipping! Click here to get a great price on this Disney V.I.P. CeCe!

Here are some of the great features of Disney V.I.P. CeCe Jones Fashion Doll - 2012

Mattel X2823,

  • Comes with a Disney V.I.P. card that girls can use to access exclusive online content
  • Dressed in a detailed, trendy fashion that reflects the unique personality and style
  • Celebrating your favorite characters from the Disney Channel's most popular television shows
  • Featuring CeCe Jones from the Disney Channel Original Series, Shake It Up
  • Includes 1 doll, accessories, V.I.P. access card and doll stand for doll
get discount prices

Buy Disney V.I.P. CeCe. Best Deals Disney V.I.P. CeCe Jones Fashion Doll - 2012. Order Today with Free & Fast Shipping. Just a few more days to SAVE!

. Bookmark the permalink

As of Wednesday, April 18, 2012 10:23 PM PST ( *Pricing disclaimer : Product prices, promotion and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change without notice. Any price and availability information displayed on the original websites, as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of related products. )